Latest update: 19th November 2019
All positions are open to Australian Citizens or someone with Permanent Residency status only.
We are looking for a skilled Endpoint Engineer with a broad experience and understanding of multi-operating system environments. Someone who is eager to push the limits of their knowledge and provide a great customer experience.
The requirements of this position include:
To be considered for this role, please provide details regarding your experience for the following platforms.
- EMM tools such as Intune, AirWatch, and Jamf for configuraiton management, security controls and application deployment.
- Management of multi-OS device environments with Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS and Android.
- Excellent scripting skills with PowerShell, Bash, Python, interfacing with OS components.
- Identity management solutions such as Okta and Azure AD.
- Office 365, G Suite with DLP, Security Controls, Data Encryption on platforms such as Netskope and Microsoft CAS.
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure platforms on Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Citrix Virtual Desktops and Apps, VMware Horizon View and Apps, both on-premise and cloud.
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019 image creation.
- Application packaging and deployment for Windows and macOS environments.
- EDR software solutions with Windows Defender ATP and VMware Carbon Black.
- Ability to write high level and detailed design documents, as built and standard BAU documentation, and end user knowledge articles and guides.
- Ability to write both technical and non-technical documents for technology teams and non-IT business units.
- Broad technical experience and understanding of multi-operating system environments.
- PowerBI configuration and dashboards.
- macOS management in enterprise environments.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing solutions based on provided designs in the above listed technologies.
- An ability to design and document solutions and provide insights into new technologies.
- Providing limited 3rd level BAU support for implemented solutions.
- Maintaining a consistent high quality standard of work.
- Troubleshooting environments to find the root cause of issues.
- Associate Degree in an IT field is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Apply for the role at Seek – https://www.seek.com.au/job/40422832
Please include a cover letter outlining your key skills relevant to the above listed requirements for this role.
As part of the interview process we will test each candidate on the skills they outline as their key skills.